Improving lives by providing immediate comprehensive services to support and connect people with community resources.
Help Network of Northeast Ohio (formerly Help Hotline Crisis Center Inc.)
In June of 2017, the former Help Hotline Crisis Center Inc. became known as Help Network of Northeast Ohio. We made this change to better reflect the full scope of the services we offer.
We continue to provide 24/7 crisis intervention, suicide prevention and intervention, referrals, support services and counseling services to persons experiencing mental health related and/or situational problems.
Help Network of Northeast Ohio also:
- refers and links persons in need of emergency assistance to community resources that can provide it
- disseminates information about community human services to individuals and families who need them
- works with planning organizations and government units to ensure these services are provided
Click on the link below to access our Agency Brochure
Governance and Staffing
Help Network of Northeast Ohio is governed by a 16-member Board of Directors. Operations of the agency, its programs and special projects are the responsibility of the CEO who is a non-voting member of the Board. Paid staff includes 30 full-time and 25 part-time employees. Help Network of Northeast Ohio includes trained crisis workers, peer specialists and licensed mental health professionals.
Board of Directors
- Atty. Brian J. Macala, President
- The Rev. Gayle Catinella, Vice-President
- Robert B. Gardner, Treasurer
- Sharon A. Stringer, Secretary
- Atty. John Ams
- Lynnette Bilal
- Erica Brown Fire
- Amanda Frost
- Mark Jones, Jr.
- John T. Mercer
- Chrysann Mitzel
- Joseph L. Mosca
- David Oaks
- Justin Rance
- Darren Thornton
- Vacant as of 2/15/2022
- Kenneth M. Tkatch (Advisory)
- Chief Executive Officer: Vince Brancaccio, MSSA,LISW-S (Read Vince Brancaccio’s biography)
- Associate Executive Director: Catherine R. Grizinski, M.Ed., L.S.W., C.I.R.S.
- Chief Financial Officer: Dean Wennerstrom, C.P.A.
- Director of Operations: Danielle Adair, M.B.A.
- Director of Mahoning Valley Dispute Resolution Services: Mark Luke
- Director of Housing Programs and Support Services: Timberly Robinson, BSW
- Director of Peer Support Services (Columbiana): Erica Como
- Program Director, OCTF Program Family Consultant: Megan Pryor-Hazlett, MSW
- Director of Information & Referral Services: Michelle Gennaro, BGS, CRS-DC
- Director of Representative Payeeship: Lisa Marchese
Help Network of Northeast Ohio is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (ODMHAS) in the following areas:
- Behavioral Health Hotline
- Prevention Services
- Mental Health Education
- Information and Referral
- Other Mental Health Services
Help Network of Northeast Ohio is a member of the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) [5-year accreditation], the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) [5-year accreditation] and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International [5-year accreditation].
- Mahoning County, Trumbull County and Columbiana County Family and Children First Councils
- Mahoning and Trumbull County Homeless Continuum of Care
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Ohio United Way
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Ohio 211 Collaborative
- Ohio AIRS
- National Guardianship Association
- Ohio Guardianship Association
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- NAMI OHIO
- NAMI Mahoning Valley
- Cold Weather Emergency/ Homeless Shelter Coalition
Non-discrimination/Affirmative Action Policies
Help Network of Northeast Ohio is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all persons without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, national origin, sexual orientation or handicap/disability. The agency is also committed to the principles of affirmative action and acts in accordance with the state and federal laws. This commitment provides equality of opportunity for all individuals and promotes the full realization of this opportunity, regardless of gender, race, disability or Vietnam-era veteran status. This commitment covers all matters of the workforce, (both volunteers and staff); access and admission to programs and activities; the provision of services; and all other operations and activities of the agency. The goal of the agency is to have the workforce (both volunteers and staff) reflect the general population served by the agency.
Client Rights Information
Send resumes or download and complete application below and mail or e-mail to:
ATTN: Danielle Adair
Help Network of Northeast Ohio
P.O. Box 46
Youngstown, OH 44501
Email: hhcc@HelpNetworkNEO.org ATTN: Danielle Adair
Please go to our News and Events page. Job Opportunities are listed there.